Sean will be presenting on SharePoint 2010 this Friday in Alexandria, VA.
Now that SharePoint 2010 has arrived, there are three big questions on everyone’s mind:
- What are the key functional improvements in SharePoint 2010?
- What are the practical benefits of upgrading to 2010
- What are the costs and risks of upgrading?
Many industry analysts are convinced that SharePoint 2010 is poised to completely revolutionize how organizations connect people, processes, and information.
Join us at a free Workshop to find out everything you need to know about SharePoint 2010. This is not a SharePoint Marketing presentation. This is a detailed demo of SharePoint 2010’s new features — accompanied by critical insights from a SharePoint architect who have already been implementing SharePoint 2010 for real clients to address real business requirements.
Breakfast will be served, questions will be answered, and I will be on hand to tell you what you need to know to make an informed decision about whether SharePoint 2010 is right for you.
We have scheduled two locations and dates for your convenience:
- Friday, June 11th at the Dupont Hotel in Washington DC at 1500 New Hampshire Ave., NW, 8:30am-11:00am (Last Week)
- Friday, June 18 at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Old Town Alexandria, 1900 Diagonal Road, 8:30am-11:00am
Please note that space is limited and registrations will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis.