The following is pulled directly from the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Save The Date notice at: http://sharepoint.microsoft.com/businessproductivity/proof/pages/2010-launch-events.aspx#fbid=PBcSZItuoNn
Watch Stephen Elop, President of the Microsoft Business Division, announce the launch of Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010 on May 12, 2010 at 11 a.m. EST. The live keynote focuses on the next wave of productivity that delivers:
- End user productivity across the PC, phone and browser
- IT choice and flexibility
- A platform for developers to build innovative solutions
Join the virtual launch event with Microsoft executives, product developers, partners and customers to:
- Find out how peers and partners are already seeing benefits to their business by leveraging the next wave of productivity.
- Submit your questions through live Q&A.
- Participate via blogs, tweets, social media networks, commenting, and more.
View on-demand breakout sessions showing how Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010 meet the unique challenges people and businesses are faced with today, and provide the solutions they need for tomorrow.